Gallery

Friday, November 6, 2015

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY ON BURLAP

Good Morning.  I have been making and remaking lots of cards for an upcoming craft fair I'm doing in Livermore.  It is a benefit for an animal rescue group.  Most of the cards have been dogs or cats.  I decided to create some prettier cards.  For this card I used a new pad by Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby), called The Home Collection.  The papers  are beautiful soft shades of blue, grey and brown.  The burlap doily and the flowers are also Paper Studio.  The circular doily is MCT and the flourish and the bird and cage on the second card are  Spellbinders.


4 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful, Katie!! I love the colors and the details you added!! The burlap doily is awesome!! I love the pretty butterflies!! Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this is just so pretty, the papers, and love the rhinestone design with the ribbon and flowers, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, these are gorgeous~The textures are so fun and love the details! Love the butterflies!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete