Gallery

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

THAK YOU FOR THE TUNIC

My boses mother bought me a beautiful blue cotton tunic from India.  I LOVE  IT.  I couldn't find a cut that was a tunic.  So I used a kimono from Pagoda and trimmed the sides and neck.  The tunic has these beautiful bright embroidered flowers around the neck and sleeves.  The patterned paper is from Paper Studio and the gold is DCWV.  I used MCT Scalloped-Stitched-Oval-Dies
CHALLENGES
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it off Saturday
DL.ART-Thankful Thursday Thank You Challenge

4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful card this is, Katie!! I love how you altered the kimono into a tunic!! It looks amazing!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, she'll love it and how sweet of her, such a nice gift keepsake.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the papers, embellishments and design. She is going to love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, how sweet of her to buy you thw tunic. Great patterned paper? Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY thank you CHALLENGE -. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete