Gallery

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A STAR IS BORN

Good Morning!  I have been sorting pictures of my son for an album that I will give to him when he graduates.  For these pages I used the Cricut cartridge "The First Few Years"  .  All of the papers are Recollections Chalkboard stack.  I love this cartridge.  There are sample pages for inspiration.  For the mat on the "Announcing" page I got my inspiration from a sketch challenge at FCCB.  
I plan to make a page or two for each year of his life.


CHALLENGES
FCCB-SKETCH
DL.ART-AUGUST LINKY PARTY

5 comments:

  1. Katie what an adorable page. I too love that cartridge. He sure was a cutie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, love the colors. Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY DIANA L.
    AUGUST

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet layouts these are!! He's so adorable!! They look so fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Congrats on getting those pictures documented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and such a wonderful keepsake!! I love how you incorporated the sketch into your project! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete