Gallery

Friday, April 10, 2015

BIRD WITH A BIRD-DAY HAT

Hello, It is a beautiful sunny day in Northern California. I finally found some time to play with my newest MCT products.  All of the papers are DCWV. The bird and sentiment are from the My Creative Times 'TWEET ME STAMP SET' I also used the cordinating die set.  I made the frame using STITCHED RECTANGULAR FRAME DIES AND MORE.  The cute tiny flowers are from
STITCHED PRETTY FLOWERS-LEAVES DIES
CHALLENGES
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it Off Saturday
DL.ART-Thankful Thursday April Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I need to make some time to craft, I have been moving stuff around my craft room and can't seem to pull it together! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the adorable birdie and the pretty flowers!! What a fun card!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! The little birdie is adorable and love the scene!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete