Gallery

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

READY SET BLOW

Hello.  The sun is shining today, I love how bright the house is.  BBTB2 is having a Cricut phrase or word challenge.  There are some great cartridges with words on them, my favorite two are Once upon a Princess and Sweet Treats.  I chose a sentiment from Sweet Treats.  The card base is DCWV, the solids, and the candle paper are Paper Studio.  I used a cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, The crinkle ribbon is form Elegant Bits in Niles, CA.  The Skittles are from DOUBLE CLICK CONNECTIONS.  I am also linking up to DL Art January Linky Party and to LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show It Off Saturday Linky Party.

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors - they are perfect to celebrate a birthday!! The sentiment is awesome!! And love the embossing, too!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card. Love the papers. The embossing is fantastic. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card Katie! The embossing looks awesome and love the yummy cupcake!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card Katie!! Love the papers and that yummy cupcake!! Love the embossing and the perfect phrase!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Letter or Phrase' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card I love the cupcake - yummy--
    Thank you for entering THE Bitten by the Bug 2, with the theme “Use a Phrase or word” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this phrase. The paper with all the candles is great with your theme. Love the embossing and the cupcake. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card. I haven't used that phase, but I really like it. I live in San Ramon, and have heard about that store in NIles, got to get over there. thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun Birthday card! Love the phrase! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute birthday card! I love that you used an embossing folder and I love your cute and perfect sentiment! Just a fun, fun card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete