Gallery

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

OOPS

I just realized that my cut doesn't match my sentiment.  It says "Black Hat Society" and my hat is purple.  I found this cute cut on the Hppy Hauntings Cartridge.  I ran the rat thru my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder. The ticket is an EK punch.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time.  The twine is MME.  The solid papers are DCWV, the pattern is K&Company.  I used eggplant skittles by Carri from DOUBLECLICK CONNECTIONS.  check out her blog she has a color challenge-orange, black, puple ,green use at least  two .  BBTB2 is having a Bewitching Hat Challenge.


11 comments:

  1. Super witchy rat Katie! Great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word how cute is this witchy cat.... Thanks for joining us overa t DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Katie!! Love this cut and all of the different papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Be Witching Hat' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Katie!! I love how you embossed the rat!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossing on the rat, what a cute image and a cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our “Spooky” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles. I think the cat looks cool in a purple hat! :)

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Katie! The embossing looks so awesome to...really fun design!
    I hope you have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and fun !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Made me smile-love the cat in the hat, LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card Katie! I wouldn't have notice that you sentiment didn't match the hat color if you hadn't said anything. lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny!!! But I seriously love this cut, though - super idea. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge

    ReplyDelete