Gallery

Saturday, August 23, 2014

YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS MEANS SO MUCH

My Friends are so awesome. After my mom passed away, I received a lot of flowers and meals from friends and neighbors.  Here is one of the thank you cards I made. MY CREATIVE TIME is having a photo/color inspiration challenge.  For my card I used MCT" Pretty Butterlies and Dragonflies" die set, Live,Love,Laugh&Be Happy"stamp set.  "Thanks" is from "Happy Thoughts" stamp set.  The sentiment is on a "stitched Decorative Banner" die.  The ribbon is from my friend Karen at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES, Karen is having her weekly "Show It off Saturday Linky Party"  The papers are Paper Studio.  The burlap is from when Liz  had her Liz's Paper Loft store.  Diana at DL.Art is having a Thankful Thursday Picnic or Thank you Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Katie!! The butterflies are beautiful!! Love the burlap!! It's so pretty!!

    I hope you are doing okay my friend. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I'm sure the recipient will just love it. Thoughts and prayers with you for the passing of your mom. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at My Creative Time~Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL card, AWESOME job with it!!!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the loss of your mom. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the MCT Designers Challenge!!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the loss of your mom. What a beautiful thank you card! Thanks for joining in on the MCT Designer's Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie ~ Oh this is STUNNING and GORGEOUS! I LOVE all the details! I am sorry to hear about your mom's passing ~ hugs coming! I think your friends will LOVE this as much as they loved helping you! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer's challenge!

    ReplyDelete