Gallery

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I GLOVE YOU

No it's not a typo.  I made this tag to go on a pair of gloves.  Are you always looking for new ways to package money?  If you have any fun ideas leave them in a comment.  My daughter's birthday is Sunday, She is having a cash flow problem at the moment.  So I rolled a $20.00 bill into each of the fingers.  Then I made a tag to go with it.  
The tag is made with a My Creative Time Die, the letters and heart are also MCT.  The papers a DCWV.  The threads are from my stash.  I used Paperdoll Dress-up for the gloves

.  
Challenge
PDE-tag
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday July Linky Party
MY CRAFT SPOT-Anything but  a card

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so creative and awesome!! I love that you rolled the money in the gloves!! The tag is fabulous!! Love this idea!! Happy, happy birthday to your daughter!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea Katie!! What a fun idea to roll the cash up in the finger tips of the gloves...The tag is adorable:) I am sure she will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to give money!! Love this idea. And the tag is fabulous!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Tags' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the best mom. Love the fingers super cute tag and great design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What a bright and fun project! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete