Gallery

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DOG-GONE HAPPY

This card was made to fit a few challenges.  FCCB is having an "April Shower" challenge.  also, MY CRAFT SPOT is having a "Black and White Plus One Color" challenge. I chose black, white and blue.  The  chalkboard papers are from My Minds Eye.  The white and black glitter are DCWV.  The poodle is cut from Once Upon A Princess and the umberella is from Create a Critter.  The cloud embossing folder is from Darice.  The sentiment is My Craft Spot. The sentiment die is from My creative Time.  I used Colorbox chalk ink.










10 comments:

  1. Kaite...wow, what a GREAT birthday card! The background looks amazing and love the sparkly poodle! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the poodle against the embossed clouds and the chaulkboard sentiment inside! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sweet! That little poodle is too cute! We are so happy that you could join our Black & White Plus One Color Challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet and beautiful card! The poodle is gorgeous and I love her stylish collar and umbrella. :o) The embossing is so pretty and the punny sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poodle is really cute! I love the way you incorporated the chalkboard look. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chalkboard look Katie! The poodle is cute perfect for the sentiment, Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB,
    Have a wonderful day!
    DT member~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! LOVE that fun sentiment! So glad you joined us this past week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete