Gallery

Monday, February 10, 2014

OREO IN A TIN

I am having fun working with the few supplies that I don't have in storage.  A long time ago I bought some empty little tins.  They are the perfect size to hold an oreo.  I have seen these deorated white chocolate Oreos.  Joanne's had all of the supplies and my son actually made these.
I used My minds Eye papers and twine the glitter paper is DCWV.  The center is My Creative time  Scalloped and Stitched Circle Die.

Oreos made in Wilton cookie molds with Wilton candy melts

3 comments:

  1. White chocolate oreo's.....my mouth is watering! Yummy!! Anything chocolate, how can you resist! Super cute little tin to-you decorated it just perfect- great project and how fun for your son-he did an awesome job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy - this looks so delicious!! I love the little tin!! It's decorated perfectly!! Your son did a fabulous job!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete