Gallery

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

LOVE BIRDS ON A WIRE

Hello, finally I am back in to my routine.  I worked 3 12 hour graveyard shifts for inventory.  Now I am caught up on my sleep and ready to craft.  DIE CUTTING DIVAS is having an In with New, Out with the Old Challenge.  I got a gift card to Joanne's  which I used to buy lots of Valentine Paper.  Old is the burlap and Cricut Cartridge"Something to Celebrate".  My friend, Diana is having a  Heart Challenge CLICK HERE to join in the fun.
FORMULA
Papers: bird-Jillibean, all other DCWV
Cricut:Something to Celebrate
Twine:Doodlebug
Cuttlebug with Divine Swirls
Burlap:Liz's Paper loft

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love all of the texture!! The paper is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, great texture! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Katie! The little love birds are darling and love the fun textures you added to the card:) The embossing looks great to!
    Happy crafting!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet--love the lovebirds! TFS at DCD's Old and New challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete