Gallery

Saturday, August 17, 2013

TREE-MENDOUS

My friend Diana at DL ART is having a Thankful Thursday Camping Challenge.  This was a fun card to make.  I used Camping Critters for all of the cuts.  The night sky is embossed with my Cuttlebug and  a star folder.  The fibers are from Tall Mouse.  I applied them with Zip Dry.  I used some recycled plastic packaging for the windows.  The base papers are Core'dinations, the rest is DCWV
I got the pattern from Splitcoast Stampers  "You're TREE-Mendous!" is from Scrappy moms. The sentiment die is My Creative Time and the twine is from Liz's Paper Loft.



5 comments:

  1. Super camping card, I love alll the details you certainly had fun with this one It makes me want to go camping
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #115 Camping !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love all of the cuts you used!! The star embossing is perfect for the night sky!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is super creative Katie!!!! I love how you used plastic wrapping for the windows, very clever.. so much attention to detail on this card, beautiful job girl!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add, very catchy title!!

    ReplyDelete