Gallery

Monday, May 27, 2013

VEGAS MONEY HOLDER

I made this money holder for my daughter who went to Las Vegas this weekend  However I didn't get it in the mail in time.  My other daughter is going in two weeks.  I had also made it for a challenge which required 2 buttons, 1 ribbon and 3 flowers.  I missed the deadline.  So I added another button.  I don't know where time goes.  The papers is from DCWV.  The center label and rhinestone frame are Spellbinders.  The ribbon is   "The Girls Paperie".  The buttons and flowers are from my misc embellishment drawer. "Vegas" is from "Tie The Knot".  All of the embellishments are attached with foam tape.
Janis at PAUSE, DREAM,ENJOY is having a foam tape challenge.


.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the design and the Vegas!! What a fabulous money holder!! I hope it brings good luck to your daughter!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg did someone say VEGAS! I am so jealous of your daughter...love this money holder totally vegas style. The buttons are fab!

    ReplyDelete