Gallery

Sunday, January 13, 2013

CIRCULAR BLUE AND GOLD CARD

This is a card I worked off and on for a few days.  Now that I have completed it, I think it is OK.  I designed the card around two challenges.  Only I didn't read all of the guidelines  so it only fits one challenge.  FCCB is having a challenge where there has to be a tag on your project.  I cut the tag from a Child's Year.  The shaped card and wording is from Wild Card.  All papers are Recollections, glitter is Martha Stewart.  Embossing folder is Sizzix.  Threads are from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! The sparkly bird is so pretty!! I love the colors!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Katie. Really bright colors together
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete