Gallery

Monday, April 9, 2012

Konichiwa-"hello"


A while ago I purchased Basic Grey's "Konichiwa" paper pad.  This weekend while visiting family in San Jose, I was able to stop by a great store called "Scrapbook Island"  I purchased 2 co-ordinating stamp sets and some stickers.  I made this a 3" X 3" card to enter a "Thankful Thursday" challenge at DL Art.  Check it out CLICK HERE.  I paper pieced the stamp of the girl.
FORMULA
Papers Konnichiwa(Basic Grey)
Stamps:Konnichiwa (Hero Arts)
Ink:Mement
Gems-Colorbok
Adhesives:ATG
Colored pencils_Prisma color

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! The paper is stunning and I just love the little girl!! The design is so beautiful!! Fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet card!! She is adorable and love the paper:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete