Gallery

Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Poodle Card

My friend Jeanne Alford, Drew this picture for me.  I was trying to figure out how to use it in my blog background and for a blinkie, but I am technically challenged.  So I decided to make a card with it.  It fits in with two challenges. Cardz TVClick here is having a "Stitch in Time" challenge and My Craft Spot is having a girly challenge Click Here.  She has some really fun stamps they are on my birthday wish list.
FORMULA
Papers:Solids-Core'dinations; plaid-Recollections
Picture:Drawn by friend, Jeanne Alford
Pencils-Prisma Color and Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Cricut:Birthday Bash
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder
Tag die and stamps that say "Celebrate & Sweet Friend" My Creative Time-"Teeny Tag Greetings"
Woof-Cardz TV "Barks and Bones"
Ribbon-Target
Brads:Marvy
White Gel Pen:Sakura

5 comments:

  1. The shape of your card is awesome and love the drawing, embossing and cute tabs:) Grweat card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp shape of this card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and the sentiment is so cute, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, great job on your stitching!! Thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ya just love that shape card? That poodle is super cute too! Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete