Gallery

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"S" IS FOR SCOTTIE DOG

Hello, Hope everyone is keeping warm.  Here is another banner I made for my Annual Coffee Mamas breakfast.  I also made a matching card to enter into Cardz TV "Say It with "S" Challenge"  My friend has two scotties, one is black and one is wheaton.


FORMULA
CARD
Paper:black base-core'dinations; plaid-from my stash;glitter papers DCWV
Cricut:Just Because Card-dog 5.24"; Lacy label 3.94"
Trees:Confetti from Target
Circle Die:My Creative Time Stitched Scalloped Circle Die
Star:Jolees
Polka dot border:Mrs Grossmans
Stamp:My Creative Time "all Around Christmas"
Ink VIVID
Adhesives:ATG; Recollections Foam Squares
BANNER
Papers:solid green and red, glitter papers-DCWV; green foil-Recollections; Polka dot Heidi Grace
Cricut:Birthday Bash(banner)3.59"; Letters Birthday Bash 2.18" ; dogs-Just because Cards3.71"
 Ribbons:Offray, the striped one doesn't have a label

Challenge
CCC   "Say it with "S" Challenge"http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2011/11/cricut-cardz-challenge-96.html

3 comments:

  1. I love your paper choice and how well it all goes together, perfect with the scotties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Scotty dogs, they are adorable and the banner is terrific.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all your new creations. Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a merry christmas.I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete