Gallery

Monday, October 17, 2011

OWL BIRTHDAY EASEL CARD

I made what I thought was going to be a quick card, until I stamped the sentiment on and it smeared all over the frame.  No worries, I just cut another frame and layered it.  I took a while to size and position it just right.  Lesson learned...stamp the sentiment on separate paper or at the beginning of a project.  For the moon, I took a piece of dimensional tape and twisted crinkle ribbon onto it.
FORMULA
Papers:K&Company;DCWV
Circut:Create A Critter;Birthday Bash
ADHESIVES:ATG;3M dimensional tape
Ribbon:Little Scrap Pieces
Pens:Pentel
Stickers:K&Company; Starform

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! The frame looks awesome, so sometimes those mistakes pay off ;) The owl is adorable and the crinkle ribbon moon is so creative and fabulous! Love this :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Love the paper you used for the owl. Darn those mistakes anyway.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love all the great patterns! Love the moon!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete