Gallery

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

GO SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

Today I made a card for my friend to give to her daughter's step son for his birthday.  My original idea was to make a card with his Little League Team colors(red, white and blue)  But he is a huge Giants fan.  At first my card looked very boring, then I added alot of embellishments.  Once again I used my Cuttlebug "birthday" embossing plate.

envelope

outside

inside

FORMULA
Paper: striped-DCWV;Silver on inside Joanne's open stock;all other Colorbok
Cuttlebug with birthday folder
Ribbon:Celebrate It (Michaels)
Stickers-Jolees and various that I had in my stash from 5 years ago when my son played
Sentiment:Fresh Paint Transfers
Adhesives-ATG, Aileenes Clear Tacky Glue
Cricut:Sportsmania-player and inside frame 4.18"

Challenge-Birthday Sundaes-http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/2011/07/18-anything-goes-birthday-card.html

6 comments:

  1. Yay Giants!!! lol Love this card!! DH is a fan too!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the stickers and how you have personalized it for him! Great card inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool sports card. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! I am a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a male...love the bright orange and all the embossing looks great!

    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete