Gallery

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GIFT CARD HOLDERS FOR TEACHERS, COACHES ETC.

back side
Here are a few more giftcard holders that I made.  I didn't put any sentiments on them because I am not sure what I will be using them for.  I just grab my stamps and finish up right before I give out the card.
front view
inside
FORMULA
All paper and borders are K&Company
Glitter pen Martha Stewart(used on apple leaf) White sticker for sentiment-Martha Stewart
Sharpies use around edges of cut outs
Ribbon-Celebrate It
Gems-Pierres
Adhesive Zig 2 Way Pen, ATG,3M dimensional
Cuttle bug with Swiss Dots and      folders
Cricut-Wild card (Gift Card  4.25')
            Florals Embellished (flower 1.5")
            Create-A-Critter (bird 1.5)
            Give a Hoot (apple 2.25)
            Hello Kitty (strawberry 2")
I thought there was a challenge using Give A Hoot.  But I can't read my own notes.





           




2 comments:

  1. So super cool! What lucky teachers and coaches.

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie...two please! I'd like one of each. Also, another teachers & puppy card, if possible! Will try to catch up with you over the weekend!
    I love your work..... See ya soon! Ruth

    ReplyDelete