Gallery

Sunday, November 7, 2010

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY-HOLIDAY CARD VERSION 2

Today I am showing you a very quick card made from a premade blank card.  The trick to this card is having a score board.  I like the Martha Stewart one, because the score lines are every 1/8th of an inch.  I also make my cuts on the score board.  I poke around with my craft knife until I find the groove.
MATERIALS:
5.5in X 8.5in piece of cardstock or a premade 4.5 X5.5 card (Recollections-Michaels)
Pearlescent cardstock silver  and lavendar (Colorbok-Walmart)
Bright blue and green glitter cardstock(DCWV Glitter Cardstock Matstack)
Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge
 Blue pearls-Recollectios
Happy Holidays stamp and blue ink pad(Michaels $1.00 bin)
ATG gun
Dimensional tape
DIRECTIONS
place card on scoreboard with 5.5in side on top.  starting at 1.5in in and 2.25in down cut a 5.25in
turn paper around score from wide edge of card  to cut  at 1",2",3 1/8"4 1/4"and 6 1/2
accordian fold score marks
decorate with snowflake ornament pg 60 at 2 3/4" and polar bear cut at 1 3/4"
cut photo to 3 1/4" X 3 1/2"  mount on 3 1/2" X 4 1/4" cardstock







No comments:

Post a Comment