Thursday, January 13, 2011
Winter Challenges-head,shoulders,hands and toes
5.5X5.5in pocket card-Paper Source
Cuttlebug and snowf]ake embossing folder
Light blue, green and white glitter paper-DCWV Glitter Matstack
Winter Combo Matstack-DCWV
Purple Pearlescent cardstock-Colorbok
Cricut-Tags,Bags, Boxes & more
1. Emboss front of card using Cuttlebug with snowflake embossing folder
2. Cut 4 tags at 2.5 inches using patterned paper and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge
3. Cut hatat 1in, mittens and stocking at 1.5in, and scarf at 2in using Jolly Holiday Cartridge. I used the scarf that is a layer for the reindeer.
4. Center a 3.5 X 5.5in piece of blue glitter paper to front-center of card. center a 2.75 X 5.5in piece of purple pearlescent paper on top of the blue paper
5. attatch tags to purple paper. Center embellishments on tags. I did hat, scarf, mitten, stocking. For head,shoulders, hands and toes. Decorate clothing items with gems. Place a pearl gem on the top of each tag
6. Put hand warmer package in pouch.