Gallery

Monday, January 10, 2011

happy new year

It's been a while since I've done a post.  There were some disappointments at the end of the year.  A job I hoped to get didn't work out.  Very humiliating after I celebrated getting it and had done a lot of research.  Oh well.  It's a new year.  Now for the good luck part.  My mom gave me an $75.00 gift card for Michaels.  When I went to spend it I got 5 carts each $9.99-A Childs Year, Hello Kitty, Pagoda, Paisley, And from my kitchen.  I also picked up a gypsy for $49.00  Now I have to get to work.  Still trying to figure out the gypsy which also came with 5 bonus carts plus the 2 already on there.  I also got enough rewards to get paper doll dress-up.  Yahoo.
Disney dreamer designs is having an awesome blog candy give awaydisneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment