Gallery

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sew many birthday wishes for you-MOM

I bought my mom a gift card for JoAnn's.  She loves to sew and knit.  I definitely didn't inherit that from her.  For Christmas she gave me the Nifty Fifties cartridge...what better way to initiate it.  After the holidays I went to the Paper Source to look through the clearance bins.  I found these great 5.5in square "Diagonal Folder Enclosure" cards.  I got them in a few colors.  The one I am using today is Plum.
Materials
Plum Diagonal Enclosure Card-Paper Source
Light pink, light blue, black and silver pearl paper-Colorbok
Pink glitter paper DCWV
Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge
Xyron Create a  Sticker
ATG gun
Directions
1.Cut 4in square of light pink  glitter-paper, center on front of card
2. Cut main sewing machine out of pink pearl paper, cut black layer from black pearl paper  the bobbin and the fabric are out of light blue pearl (cut at
3.I typed the saying "Sew many birthday wishes to you" on the computer and printed it on silver paper

2 comments:

  1. super cute idea! Thanks for becoming a follower! I look forward to seeing your ideas!
    ~Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew cute.

    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete