Gallery

Sunday, March 5, 2017

NEW STAMPS

Yesterday I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton California.  My home town.  I met up with Diana from DL.ART and Donna from Popsicle Toes.  We had so much fun exploring and shopping.  Her are some photos of my new goodies.


Here is my newest project using Paws to Love an Art Impressions Mini Tryfold set.  There are three stamps and 2 dies in this set.  I colored the images using Marvy Markers and a wet brush.  The beautiful gold ribbon is Vintage from the Gold Bundle by DL.ART.
front layer

middle layer

inner layer

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! That stamp set is awesome, love the cat and dog. Looks like you had a fun shopping spree! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome haul of goodies!! It sounds like so much fun!! Your card is fabulous!! I love the layers and the sweet image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun- It was so good seeing you again. I did not know you got so much stuff !!!!

    ReplyDelete