Gallery

Monday, March 27, 2017

FOREVER 59 PARTY

My husband and kids threw me a Forever 59 party.  Of course I made all of the food and the decorations.  We had such a great time.  I had friends from high school and college.  It was a lot of work but well worth it.  Here are some photos.


Photo Booth Props Cricut



Banner- Cricut.  Ribbon Zinfadel-DL.ART Build Your Own Bundle

Suburbia-Cricut

 Suburbia-Cricut
quote-Audrey Hepburn. die-Anna Griffin
All metallic papers are Paper Source.  All other papers are DCWV

3 comments:

  1. It looks like such a fabulous party, Katie!! I love the decorations you created!! The banner is gorgeous!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday party! Love all your decorations! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun decorations Katie! Looks like you had a lot of fun:) Love the banner!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete