Gallery

Thursday, March 23, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #201-BUNNIES AND OR DUCKS

Good Morning.  Today marks the beginning of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #201.  The theme this time is bunnies and/or ducks.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  For this challenge I made a card and treat bag.  The beautiful bright ribbons I used are Primrose and Lavender from Spring Bundle #1.  I love this bundle and Spring Bundle #2 has Mint and Peach.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount.  Just use the code k34510 at checkout.
The bag, the circle and the square are all My Creative Time Dies.  The papers are Echo Park.  The stamps are Art Impressions Easter Blessings which I water-colored with Marvy Markers.


4 comments:

  1. These are both so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the sweet bunnies!! The colors and designs are fabulous!! That bag is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift bag and card! I love the the bunnie stamps and the way you water colored them! The ribbons go perfectly on the card and bag and the papers are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the adorable bunnies and pretty colors!
    The bag is adorable and the card is just precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such sweet bunnies, Katie! Beautiful Easter makes. xxD

    ReplyDelete