Gallery

Sunday, May 27, 2018

SECOND COFFEE THEMED CARD FOR THE SPRING AND SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS HOP

Today is day 3 of the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog-hop.  I am always in need of coffee themed gift card holders.  I am crafting away from home so I had limited supplies and I left some embellishments at home.  The image is from Art Impressions "Sloth-some Set" which I bought yesterday at Hobby Lobby.  The papers are Echo Park "summer Bliss.  The images are colored with Zig watercolor pens.

15 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Katie. I love how he's just peeking out. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! The image is too cute and I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image I like all the little circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! That stamp set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that stamp is CUTE!! And isn't summer bliss such a fun line to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That sloth is adorable in the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie! You are a winner for one of the Flash Prizes! You should join the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook group! and email Amy at coffeelovingcardmakers@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lisa for letting me know. I joined the Facebook page. have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the background around the sloth!

    ReplyDelete