Gallery

Friday, June 1, 2018

DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE

It's the first of June.  Boy oh boy does time fly.  It is time for the June Linky Challenge over at DL.ART.  For this challenge I made fun belated birthday card using some of the new crinkle ribbons.  I used Sunshine from the Sunshine and Ocean bundle and Mint Julep from the Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet bundle.  Diana generously offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout.
.The image is Art Impressions-Spring Chicken.  The papers are Echo Park Summer Time.  I can't wait to see your new projects.  Be sure to check out what Diana and my creative DT sisters have created for the challenge.  CLICK HERE

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love that sentiment! The two ribbon bow is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Katie, I love the image you colored and the papers and ribbon are fab. Have a wonderful day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! love the fun mage, sentiment and pretty ribbon.Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So absolutely adorable!! That image is too cute!! What a fun sentiment, too!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chick's got sass! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete