Gallery

Saturday, May 19, 2018

PURPLE AND PINK DOG BOX CARD

Hello.  It has been a while since I have entered any challenges.  This year has been crazy so far-2 breakins and 4 minor car accidents.  It seems as if every time my phone rings there is some kid of catastrophe.  This week has been calm.  So I decided to enter a few challenges.  Die cuttin Divas are having a "Favorite Color Combination" Challenge.  My favorite color for cards is pink and purple.  My favorite colors for clothes are black and mustard.  Fantabulous Cricut are having a "3 Dimensional" Challenge and Cut it Up Challenges are having a "Cat or Dog" Challenge..  I love to make dog projects-they are my favorite
My new favorite feature of Cricut Design Space is Print and Cut.  Recently I got the new Anna Griffin "Window Box Card" digital image set.  I used the base and the sign.  The puppies are from the "Pet Shop" cartridge.  I flattened all of the dog images and then print and cut them.  Then I played around with the images to fit them into the box.  The pink paper is Doodlebug and the pink and purple paper is Prima

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your bad luck this year. I hope your luck changes soon.

    That card will be so much fun for the recipient to open -- a box full of dogs!! Hope they don't start running around their house! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Cats or Dogs challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the rest of the year is a calm one for you, Katie. Your box card is so beautiful!! I love the dogs!! How absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable! I love the print n cut feature too!
    Sending prayers & hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the puppies! I hope your year gets better soon!
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB this week!
    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute box card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry your year has been rough so far. Hopefully it gets better. Love your fun box card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This box card is super adorable!! Love all the dogs!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! Great work, love! Thank you for playing along at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete