Gallery

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW

How many doggies do you see on this card?  If you see 5 you are correct.  A while back I bought Art Impressions Holiday Mansion Set and the Water Color Dogs Set.  I thought together they would make the perfect Valentine card for my son.  We have 3 dogs whom he misses so much when he is away at school.  After I made this card AI came out with  Haunted Mansion Valentines set an a cute Easter Set  It is on my wish list.  The papers are MME "Cupids Arrow"
close up of doggies
I am entering this into the current Art Impressions Challenge-Challenge 224-Feel The Love

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's so cute!! I love all of those adorable doggies!! So cute how they're peeking out the windows!! The heart paper is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really great idea to combine both stamp sets. I love how it came out! I'm sure your son will also. Thanks for joining the Ai "Feel the Love" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combining the WC Dogs with the Mansion was such a great idea!! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love all the little puppies in the house!

    ReplyDelete