Gallery

Monday, January 1, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAYJANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE

HAPPY NEW YEAR.   Welcome 2018.  I am looking forward to  a year of health and happiness. How about you  Today is the start of the first 2018 DL.ART LINKY CHALLENGE. Diana has a lot of new items in her store,  She has some cool new buttons in the  DL.ART STORE,  For my next few projects I will be using the VALENTINE BUNDLE. Sweet Love is a beautiful soft pink, Pure Love is white and Red Hot Love is a beautiful deep Red.  This bundle is great all year round.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout.
My grand niece Sophie was christened on Christmas Eve, which is also my nephew and his wife's anniversary.  All of the dies are Spellbinders.  The beautiful flocked paper and pearl papers are Anna Griffin.  I tied a big floppy bow using Pure Love and Sweet Love from the Valentines Day Bundle.
I hope you get a chance to pop on over to the DL.ART Blog for some creative inspiration.  I can't wait to see your creations.




3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Katie, wishing you many blessings and good health in the new Year. Beautiful card, I love the design. Have a blessed day, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Katie!! I love the design and the gorgeous cross!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I've scrolled through to see the amazing projects I've missed while I was gone and they are all fabulous, especially skiing Hello Kitty :) I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Katie!!I love the pretty pink & cross. A beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete