Gallery

Monday, January 15, 2018

ANNA GRIFFIN POP UP KITTY CARD

Hello. I am taking a break from spring cleaning to craft and blog.  I purchased the Anna Griffin Pop-Up card cartridge a few months ago.  The cards looked too complicated and had a lot of cuts.  But I decided to try one-they are pretty easy and it was fun to play around with the colors.  The downloaded version includes print and cut images for the front of the cards.  However, I chose to use an image from Chore Chart. I used DCWV Bright & Pastel foil papers and Paper Studio Adhesive Cardstock.
outside

inside

3 comments:

  1. What a neat surprise to see all those kitties' faces inside. A definite keeper for any cat lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucn an adorable & fun card!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! Those kitties are so sweet!! I love the paw prints, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete