Gallery

Thursday, March 3, 2016

ST PATRICKS DAY ANNIVERSARY

One of my very best friends got married on St Patricks Day.  Her wedding was beautiful-green and white.  My bridesmaid dress was a gorgeous emerald green color.  That was over 20 years ago.  Every year I make her a St. Patricks Day/Anniversary card.  I started of by cutting the lacy mat using my Cricut Explore with Anna Griffin's "Flourish Cards and Embellishments"    The sentiment is also from this cartridge.  I am loving the pen feature on the Exolore.  Then I added a boy and girl silhouette from "A Childs Year"  I used Paper Studio flowers and gem flourish.  The sentiment is by My Creative Time.  The bow is made with the beautiful by DL.ART.  I used Green Hue from the Mermaids Tail Third Edition Bundle.  The white is from the Valentine's Bundle..  I added a few Lettuce Skittles by Carrie at DoubleClick.  They are hosting a Use Green Challenge





CHALLENGES
Double Click SKittles-use green
PDE Linky Party-Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card for your friend!! I love the lacy mat and the silhouette image!! The embellishments you added are beautiful!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice! Loving all the green and the embellishments! Thank you for joining our “Green” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for your card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Anniversary card! I love the couple toasting shamrocks! The sentiment is great too! Having a wedding on Saint Patrick's Day ~ what an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice anniversary card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori Skittles Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice anniversary card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori Skittles Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trim design on this Katie! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A St. Patty's day wedding would be lovely, and so thoughtful of you to make this lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet thing for you to do for your friend. I'm sure she appreciates it so much. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge. Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the colors you chose! The background looks so pretty and love the silhouette couple Very pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete