Gallery

Thursday, March 10, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY EASTER CHALLENGE

Can you believe that Easter is only a few weeks away.  My birthday falls on Good Friday this year.  Diana at DL.ART is having an Easter Challenge.  CLICK HERE.  Diana released a new bundle-MOCHA LATTE.  For my project I used Sweet Love from the Valentine Bundle.  Diana offers my followers a 10% discount if you use the code K34510 at checkout.  I also used some of the basic twine in yellow.
The base card is Cricut Anna Griffin Flourish Cards and Embellishments.  The oval mat is Cricut Over The Hill.  I 'm loving my explore.  The bunny is from Celebrate with Flourish.  I tied the bow using DL.ART Sweet Love ribbon and yellow Basic Twine.  I got the two acrylic flowers from an antique store.  The sentiment die and sentiment die are by My Creative Time


9 comments:

  1. Very elegant Easter card! Love the antique flowers and that beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Katie!! I love the cuts you used!! The bunny is so sweet!! The colors are perfect for Easter!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is sooo elegant. I echo everything Lisa above has said!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with giveaways...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant I love the designer frame I may need that cart!!
    Thank you for your inspiration Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Easter card. I sure do like the layers and the cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Easter card. I sure do like the layers and the cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty pastel colors and fun layers.
    Beautiful card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete