Gallery

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

HOT JAVA MAMAS

Hello.  It has been a while since I posted.  Both of my daughters are home for a while.  The house is busy.  Last weekend I went to the Scrapbook Expo.  I took a few classes and did a lot of shopping.  I bought a lot of Artistic Impression stamps.
For the last 25 years my old neighbor friends and I meet for coffee on Saturday mornings.  We have been through a lot together.  I made this card for one of the gals.
I cut the mat with a Spellbinders die.  The papers are Colorbok.  I stamped the image on Canson watercolor paper with Stayz on ink.  Then i put some ink from Marvy markers on a palette.   I then watercolored the images.  The beautiful Sweet Love Ribbon is from the Valentine Bundle at DL.ART
CHALLENGES
PDE LINKY PARTY-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I saw this same stamp set at an expo here and almost bought it. I love what you did with it! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Hot Java Mamas card and I am sure your friend will too! What a wonderful thing that you all get together for coffee! That is really super! Love the AI stamps and that Spellbinder die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - thanks so much for joining us over at the PDE Linky Party Blog.

    ReplyDelete