Gallery

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Notecard set made with Damask Decor

I am really having fun with my Damask Decor Cartridge.  Last week I made a Monogramed card using this cartridge, I liked it so much that I decided to make a plain set for a gift.  I played around with different cards and my cuttlebug.  Each card is made with one sheet of paper.     The yellow fits a Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces use a Button and Bow CLICK HERE

FORMULA
Paper:Core'dinations Whitewash
Pearls:Recollections
Cricut:Damask Decor card feature
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots and Victorian Lace folder
Ribbon:Little Scrap Pieces and Casa Collection
Button:2 from my stash, yellow one K&Company
Adhesive:Zip Dry

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of note cards! Ya know, I don't have this cartridge and I think I need to add this to my wish list-love what you created:) Nice job!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous!! I'm with Sherrie...I need to add this cart to my wish list!! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL so pretty. Great job!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie this is so beautiful love the soft muted colors thank so much for Joining my challenge this week! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Damask set, love your soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete