Gallery

Saturday, March 3, 2012

MONOGRAM CARD

I thought I would try something different today.  I wanted to make a monogram thank you card.  Then I decided I would make a set of them for my friend who is treating us to a Sharks hockey game.  I am in love with Core'dinations Whitewash paper.  This card was made with one sheet of paper.  One side is white the other yellow.  After embossing I sanded off the white.  I am entering it into a monogram challenge at BBTB2  CHeck it out CLICK HERE
FORMULA
Paper:Core' dinations
Cricut:Gypsy font 1.47"  ;Damask Decor Card base 5.24"  decorative frame 4.76"
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder
Adhesives:ATG;Zip Dry
Crinkle Ribbon:Little Scrap Pieces

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.... It has all of the elegance possible, the embossing just seals the deal. Thank you for participating with our BBTB2 monogram challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and sooo elegant! Absolutely fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and BTW, you must live mighty close to me going to see the Sharks. I'm in Livermore. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and classy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the paper. Enjoy the sharks game that ought to be a lot of fun.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie love this idea came out so beautiful! will have to make some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, love the colors and the papers! And if your friend doesn't like it (but I'm Sure she will!) You can send it my way, that's the initial to my last name, lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! So classy and elegant. I love how that cardstock works with the embossing and sanding. Makes a lovely gift! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOhh, Katie. This is so pretty! I love the elegance of your monogram card! Thank for joining us this week at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete