Gallery

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ATC card for Thankful Thrusday

Hello I made this card for a challenge at DL.Art.  You have to check out Diana's fun video explaining what the Thursday card Challenge is  and how it is a great project to use up scraps.CLICK HERE for inspiration and challenge rules.  I have included a picture of my messy work area.  All element for this card were taken from this pile.  The fairy was supposed to be for another project, but I cut it too small.  It is from A Child's Year.  The bow on the side is is made for a bag that had ginger in it.  I have had these bags and lemon bags sitting on my desk.  I tried to adhere it to the card with spray glue,  That was a sticky mess. So I stamped over it i like the mottled effect.   I tied the netting on.  It was fun to work on a tiny project with a lot of thought.  Thanks Diana for the inspiration.  Any ideas on how to apply plastic netting?
work table with buried treasure to make card

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the elements you added...such great texture :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete