Gallery

Saturday, April 29, 2017

ONE LAYER LADIES

Art Impressions, one of my favorite stamp companies, are having a One Layered Ladies Challenge.  I love all of the Girlfriend stamps-they make fun humorous cards. For this challenge I used Pedal Pushers.  The expression is from the Got Style set.  I stamped the image with Tim Holtz Archive Ink then I watercolored the image using Marvy markers. I made the background by stamping the tiny flower from the Garden Wagon set.  I inked up the stamp with some of the Marvy Markers I used to color the image.  Then I stamped around the lovely biker girls.  I made this for one of my old neighbors.  We meet for coffee every Saturday.  This was a fun challenge-And it was a challenge for me-I love layers.

5 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! What a fun image!! You've colored it beautifully!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image Katie! Great job on the coloring as well!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and funny card! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for our One layer Challenge! Awesome watercoloring too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Very true and super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete