Gallery

Thursday, February 11, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY PINK, RED, HEARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE

It is time for a new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  This challenge is Pink, Red or Hearts or all of the above.  Have you seen the beautiful ribbons in Diana's store.  For this challenge I used Pure Love and Sweet Love from the VALENTINE BUNDLE.  Diana gives my readers 10% off if they use the code  K34510 at checkout.  The variety of ribbon colors in Diana's shop are amazing.
first I cut an Anna Griffin card using my explore. I embossed the floral paper from Hobby Lobby with the Cricut Textile folder. The lacy love bird heart is from Cricut Lovestruck. I cut "love" sentiment using a My Creative Time die. 
I can't wait to see your pink and red or heart creations.

for my second card I used a K and Company mat. I threaded Sweet Love and Pure Love ribbon through the holes. Then I mounted the mat on a pearl white card base (Core'dinations). The gem flourishes are Paper Studio   The cherub cut is also from Lovestruck.

5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful Valentines! I love the heart on the first one and the cupid is so pretty on your second one! Love the ribbons and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are fantastic. I just love the cherub one with the bling, but the lovey dovey one is so pretty and the bow is fantastic.
    Thank you for the inspiration Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bow! Both cards are simply beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so elegant and beautiful, Katie!! I love the designs!! They look amazing!! The cupid is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete