Thursday, January 28, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY VALENTINE CHALLENGE

Hello  Today is the start of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Valentine Challenge.  Diana has beautiful red and pink ribbons.  She has a new grouping the Valentine Bundle.  For my project I used Christmas Red from the Christmas Bundle.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount  Use the code K34510 at checkout.  I can't wait to see what you create.
 All of the stamps and dies are My Creative Time.  I water colored the little gal with Marvy markers

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable I just love that cutie patootie girl and the ribbon color is perfect. I love it.
    Thank you for inspiring others in the “Valentine” challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, pretty colored ribbon, perfect for your beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Precious!! Love the gorgeous ribbon!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Katie!! That little girl is so precious!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, this is so darn cute Katie!! The little girl is as sweet as can be!
    My craft room is coming along! I should have pic's up real soon! Hopefully early next week! I can't believe how much purging I have done~but feels good to be somewhat organized, lol!
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete