Thursday, January 21, 2016

A DARLING MESS

I am finally getting serious about finishing or rather starting a scrapbook for my sons graduation in June.  For my 2 girls I made a few pages a year.  I displayed them on a wall at their graduation party, then I put them in an album for them.  Now the school year is half way over-I realize I need to get cracking on this.  Here is one page of year 2-  All of the square and rectangle dies are Stitched Rectangular Frames & More or Stitched-Square-Dies-Inside-Out by My Creative Time.  The pastel chalkboard paper is Recollections.  The sentiment is from Cricut First Few Years.  The sticker is Paper Studio.
Challenges
PDE LINKY PARTY-anything Goes
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it off Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, how fun! This is just adorable Katie and will be treasure for a very long time!! Just love all the sweet pic's!
    Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party~Anything Goes Challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Katie, what wonderful memories you have shared. A super layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps Thanks for joining the PDE linky party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what sweet pictures!! He's so adorable!! What a beautiful layout this is my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie, perfect layout for keepsake memories. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete