Gallery

Thursday, October 1, 2015

HAPPY 18TH

It is the first of October that means 2 things.  My son is 18 and it is the first day of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY PARTY.  Have you seen the new Fall Bundle ribbon at the DL.ART Shop.  The colors are so rich and beautiful.  For this card I used the "Light Burnt Leaf" ribbon and the brown and white twine.  I cut the loops of the bow to make it more boyish.  Diana is offering my followers a 10% discount-Use the code"K34510" when checking out.
       The tree and the skunk are from Cricut  " Campin Critters "   I love this cartridge.  I embossed the tree using Cuttlebug "Divine Swirls." The sentiment dies are My Creative Time.  This tree has Golden Delicious apples, which are yellow skittles by Carri at DOUBLE-CLICK CONNECTIONS.



5 comments:

  1. Adorable 18th card, l Like the tree you used and embellished, awesome!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great Katie!! I love the growing tree colors wonderful BDay cardHave a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card!! Awesome job!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday to your son!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the cut you used with the skunk and the tree!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete