Gallery

Friday, October 9, 2015

3 BLACK, GOLD AND WHITE DOG CARDS

I ordered a few sets of Jessica Lynn Original AKC dog stamp sets.  I have a friend who loves West Highland dogs.  I have already made her more than 30 cards-So I am always looking for some new dog stamps.  Jessica Lynn has a lot of different dog breed stamp sets.  I also purchased the Shih Tzu set.  I have recently adopted my daughter's dog-Prince.
All 3 cards have Paper Source card stock for the base.  The patterned papers are The Paper Studio. "Simple Elegance with Foil"  All of the gems are from Hobby Lobby. For the first two cards I used  Atlantic Hearts Challenge #128.  The Hello die is My Creative Time Hello Frame Die.
Westie
Shih Tzu
The third card was made with My Creative Time Stitched Square Dies Inside and Out.  The beautiful ribbon is four shades of brown from DL.ART Coffee House Bundles #1 & #2


8 comments:

  1. These are awesome Katie-- these are so elegant and the dogs are so cute. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great color combination and I love dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh such cuttie doggies cards...love each one
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that little dog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, this is amazing, the cute little dog, and the added gold, beautiful.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card designs Katie! Fun papers and the little doggies are just adorable!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fabulous!! I love the doggies!! The designs with the gold are beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete