Gallery

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

REFRESHING

Oh my gosh.  I had completed this post them \I accidentally  erased the whole thing.  The weather around here has been super hot and dry.  There is nothing like a big glass of ice cold lemonade.  For the cut I used Just Because Cards.   I hand cut the ice cubes from recycled packaging.  I used Glossy Accents to ahere the ice cubes and to create water drops.  The umbrella is CTMH stamp from the Cool Summer Occasions set.  I only used the top portion and adhered it to a toothpick.  In the lower corner I and a twine bow and a button.  The twine and the CTMH stamp are available at DL. Art.
CHALLENGES
FCCB-Summer Treats
PDE linky Party-buttons
DL. Art-July Linky Party

15 comments:

  1. This does look refreshing! You did an amazing job. Love it. Thank you so much for linking up at PDE Linky Party!
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been hot here too. I love lemonade for a refreshing drink. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Thanks for playing along with us at PDE Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so yummy and fabulous, Katie!! That lemonade looks so delish!! I love the papers and all of the amazing details you added!! Awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors, very creative with the ice cubes. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. So refreshing Katie.I love lemonade, yum,Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day, DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ice cubes-ingenious! Wonderful card-thanks for joining us at FCCB's Taste of Summer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's me again! Thank you for joining our “Buttons” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, and it does look refreshing. I love the water drops, they add a lot to the card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Lemonade sounds so good right about now and so refreshing this time of year!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks amazing! Great papers for perfect for summer~

    ReplyDelete