Gallery

Saturday, July 25, 2015

LOBSTER ROLLS

We went to Boston a while ago.  The lobster rolls were crazy good.  I have a picture of my son standing next to a big metal lobster statue.I am making an album for him for his graduation party, June 2016.  I now have 3 pages.  I want to do 2 pages a year.  The designer paper and the stickers are Echo Park Walking on Sunshine.  I used Cricut Close To My Heart "Artbooking" for the lay out and photo mat.  The letters and numbers are Cricut Storybook and the fun lobster is from Pack .  The journal card is Close to my Heart Picture My Life Jackson Scrapbooking Program which I purchased from Diana at DL.ART.  I also purchased the Aruba Blue ribbon from her.



CHALLENGES
DL.ART-July Linky Party
CUT IT UP CHALLENGES-numb3rs

6 comments:

  1. Great colors on your fun layout. Your son will really appreciate his album!

    Thanks for joining us for our Numbers challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Layout Katie I love the orange and blue together

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Katie!! I love the lobster paper - how fun!! The layout is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Boston...I am from Massachusetts, but we don't go back and visit very often.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout and fun papers! I love the cute lobster:) Would love to take a trip someday to the east coast!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete