Gallery

Monday, December 16, 2013

SPARKLY MONEY HOLDERS FEMALE VERSION

This year I decided to personalize the money holders I am making for my nieces and nephews.  Here is the girly version.  I used My Creative time dies for all of the cuts except the striped label which is Spellbinders.  The stamps are also MY CREATIVE TIME.  The papers are DCWV.
I used the MCT Stitched Giftcard Holder for the larger ones.  The smaller one are the Stitched Tri-fold Card.  I folded a piece back to form a little money pouch
front

back

front

back

inside


CHALLENGES
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday Christmas Challenge
CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS-Christmas Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. They all look so fabulous!! I love the designs!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great money holder nice idea!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #123 Christmas challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete