Gallery

Sunday, December 29, 2013

CRAZY MONTH

Hello.  The month of December was crazy for me.   I had to be at work at 5am.   Most nights I don't get to bed until 11pm.  My daughter came home at Thanksgiving and left today.  She bought her two tiny dogs with her.  Then the toilet overflowed in her bathroom, we had to tear up the carpet in 2 bedrooms.  Hope to arrange for new carpet soon.  Also I had 42 for dinner on Christmas Eve.  So i apologize for not visiting your blogs for the last few weeks.  I hope to get back on track soon.  We have inventory on the 9th and 10th, which involves a few more overnight shifts.  Then i can relax.
Here are the goody bags I gave to my co-workers for the holidays.  I got these yummy Eos Lip balms at Costco.  The box is from Sweet treats.  The bird is from Jolly Holidays. The sentiment and sentiment dies are from MCT

Elfin sitting in the flooded area

CHALLENGE
DL/Art-Thankful Thursday Challenge 123 Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw, what a busy few weeks! Is seems like it gets that way for many of us this tine of year. Sorry to hear about the carpet-thank stinks! Get some rest my friend!
    Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
    Cheers to 2014!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are way too cut Katie. I am so glad you got some much needed crafting in between all the fun and excitement. I know everything will work out well. Prayers are going your way
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #123 Christmas challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts and holders--so sweet! Sorry to hear about your plumbing problems, what a drag! Here's to a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete