Gallery

Sunday, September 8, 2013

TACO-THE ALPHA DOG

My daughter has a Chihuahua, called Taco.  When he comes to visit , he rules the house, including my Standard Poodle.  For Christmas I make all of the family pets treat bags.  Maybe this year I'll make the treats too.  BBTB2  is having a French Fry Box Challenge.  I got the box cut from TBB&M2 The dog is from Four Legged Friends.
FORMULA
Papers:box and banner-K&Company; All other DCWV
Banner die-MCT
Alpha Dog Stamp-CardzTV
Perfect Pearls
Label die_Spellbinders
not sure of brand of letter stamps, inherited them
Greenies Dog Bones

9 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!! That dog is adorable!! I love the idea of a doggie treat bag!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, my Chihuahua/Terrier's name is also Taco. And his 8 months old..... how interesting to know their is another dog with that name. love the treat holder you made for him.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Katie! Great idea and love your cute doggie! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, how sweet!!! I love how you made a treat box for the grand-dog! This is so very cute and I just love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Katie!!!! I love all treat boxes , your's is super cute! It is nice to be back in bloggy world!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is too cute!! I love your idea for the fry box! I also love that cute dog on the box and love how Taco's name fits so perfect in Emma's banner die! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very, very cute. What a great use for the French Fry box. Our fur boy is Duncan (the wonder dog), a five year old Pomeranian. He would LOVE one of your treat boxes... Thanks for the idea. I love that you added Taco's name to his treat box. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the BBTB2 challenge. This is such a cute doggie treat box!

    ReplyDelete